Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crafts projects I want to do

I enjoy posting pictures to motivate me/keep me looking forward to stuff so here is what I want to make eventually:
Completed Project: Collage Handbag Picture #1 collage handbags


Completed Project: Hello Kitty Necklace Picture #1 shrinky dink charms (no lie I was planning on making this exact thing for camille before I even saw this picture


friendly plastics pendants


 miranda from mass effect costume


Completed Project: Tsumami Kanzashi Flower Picture #1 fabric flowers


i'm going to try to post pics of my progress as my blog/ life continues!

2 comments:

  1. hi love youuuuu!!! And your crazy musing! Didn't even know you were still doing this, glad you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks camille! I kinda stopped trying over the school year because I got anxious about work and such, but now it's summer and gosh darnet i want to have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete