Monday, November 29, 2010

Failure and Dieting

I am going to fail my corrections class.
The worst part about it, is that I couldn't even find the motivation to even finish my extra credit essay which in theory could have raised my grade by 6 points. While it is true that I did procrastinate until the night before to do it, it really wouldn't have made a difference either way. Here are the two options for the essay that we were given:
1. pros and cons of mandatory death sentencing
2. issues surrounding mandatory DNA evidence for death sentencing

I tried to bullshit my way through the second and find resources that are relevant, but I couldn't. I couldn't even find it in myself to try after like three hours of only getting one and a half pages of my ideas of what the issues might be. I should type up my notes, but I swear to god he NEVER went over either of these issues. On the extra credit he has the balls to begin by saying "as we discussed in class" and he didn't. I wonder how other people are going to write their essays. Maybe they have more experience from their other classes or maybe they are just smarter. I just can't do it anymore and I feel so so so so low about it. :-( I hate being a quitter but I don't have any hope.

Dieting:
I want to keep track of what I eat via my blog. I think this could shame me into not eating such crappy foods but also help me see a pattern to my eating habits.
breakfast: cheerios with sugar
lunch: yogurt with granola, banana with peanutbutter
drinks: 3 cups of coffee throughout the day
Dinner: chicken noodle soup, cucumbers, carrot slices
probably eat later: apple, cinamon toast crunch
stuff I probably shouldn't have eaten: cinamon toast crunch and yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment