Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Clothes and Hair!

 I spent good 3 consecutive days in my room altering my clothes with my sewing machine. Here's the results! I had to take them with my webcam so they didn't come out very clearly :(

1. A Sarah Original
Faux Belt/ Bow Detail


I like this cut for the collar 
And the whole thing!




2. A Version of EVEnI's T Shirt Shrug 
so cute!

3. Slightly Altered Version of T shirt Shrug
First I sewed it to be fitted


Then I made a casing right in the middle to make the shirt scrunch up and down with a draw string
The sleaves were created by cutting off the sleeves and then bunching them in at the front.



4. Shrink Plastic Pendant
Hello clawed taruntula hybrid

Right now I'm working on making Heather K's Clip in Hair extensions! At first I was not going to waste the money because I found clip in hair extensions for $5 for 2 (a really great price) so I thought that the $7 for the hair and $3 for the clips wouldn't be worth it. However, with more consideration I realized that even though $1 per clip seemed a little steep,each one would only have costed $1.35 to make! So I've got green, yellow and lime green in my room waiting to set in and dry! More pics of me rocking them later!













No comments:

Post a Comment