Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Ideas



I haven't felt the craft bug for the past couple days, i'm wondering if this is because I possibly have a bug bug (i've been feeling uncharacteristically drowsy). I don't want to force myself to craft for the sake of my blog because I think that could ruin the fun experience of being creative. Anyways, I was browsing Cut out and Keep and I found some projects that may or may not put the spark back into my creativity!


Completed Project: Jewelry Mannequin Picture #1






Shallow CD Dish
Completed Project: Cd Jewelry Dish Picture #1


I more or less experimented melting cds before, but this how to is more structured than  my first attempt


Completed Project: Diy Body Armour Picture #1
I want to cut up my shirts like this


That's all the inspiration for now, I think I will try making a friendly plastics cuff again (the first one I made was pretty horrible) 




No comments:

Post a Comment