Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Fashion

My Summer clothes bore me. Even though I may be coming into some more money (hours at the daycare center FINALLY) I still want to try my hand at DIYing my summer wardrobe! I get inpatient, but I want to keep with it because I feel so much pride when rock my own creations!


Crafty Bulletin


  • Yesterday was spent doing EVEnI's tshirt shrug 
  • Today was spent doing my own creation. I made one of my bigger tshirts more fitted and made/ sewed a fabric bowtie on it. 
  • I also did some Friendly plastics projects, but I'm getting frustrated because what I end up with is never good enough
  • Upcoming projects
    • More tee shirt altering: featuring my 4h camp counselor shirt, ribbon, cinch technique and size altering
    • Spider Web Cut out Shirt
An Inspirational Project
Completed Project: "Covered In Holes" Shirt Picture #1Completed Project: Customized Skirt Flap Destroyer Picture #1


No comments:

Post a Comment