Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Favorite Project Yet!

I am so so proud of this necklace!!! I had a big bag that my friend's mom gave me a while ago, but it got a huge hole in the bottom. It had these beautiful patches on it so I cut those out and used some for this piece. I started with the flower, I put a needle with several threads through it, tied a knot, strung beads, and then took another patch and sewed the end to that and tied a knot. The clasp at the back is a button and a beaded loop.


My inspiration for this was basically bus money. It was kind of a pain to make, but I figured it would look really nice when I finished and I wanted to have a good piece I could confidently sell for a decent amount. I really want to visit Alex but I need to be careful with my money, so I made this hoping to sell it for a ticket!


If you're interested, the starting price on ebay will be $10 and the buy it now price will be $20.


It took me about two hours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment