Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I did when I visited Alex!

So I didn't automatically sell my patch necklace like I had hoped, but I tapped into my savings and visited Alex anyways because I missed him so much! I didn't get to spend much time with him because he was subbing on the days I visited, but I took advantage of the free time and I spent the day using his acrylic paints for warmachine and painted some shrink plastic pendants. My inspiration henna designs and bright colors (no surprise there ;)


I broke out the glue gun today to glue them to the embossing paper to make the back look a little more sophisticated.
The plan:
1. put holes on two opposite ends of them
2. use purple wire to attach them/ make links with the wire





The beads were picked out by my mom. She came up with these rich colored small glass beads, my black seed beads,  some random black glass beads from an old necklace, and small wooden beads. I would have never come up with that, so i'm glad I got her input because  I think it will look really beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment