Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Serious Late Night Crafting

Why is it almost 1pm and I'm just waking up?
Could it be because I woke up at 8 to go to the oral surgeon? Could it be because the oral surgeon destroyed my gums leaving it a bloody mess and slightly painful? (no malpractice I promise, just the way the procedure is)
I'm gonna go ahead and say none of the above.... It's because even after all the laborious unpacking and driving last night, I still couldn't sleep, so of course I crafted until 2 am.


I made this really pretty necklace out of old earrings (I thought they were a little bit too flashy for me) The pendant is a botched experimental project from friendly plastics, but it goes nicely with the piece I think.


I think that If i got a decent picture of it, it could be sellable. Unfortunately I am not going to because the majority of it is made from the earrings that my aunt gave me for christmas, and I feel like i'd be regifting or something, I'm going to enjoy and appreciate the wonderful gift she gave me!!!


Shoe painting also happened, they aren't done yet, probably need another coat...


thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment